- Principal Coach, specializing in Agile software and systems development consulting at
based in Colorado Springs,
- Proud Owner, C180 N6555A
- Pilot and Zealous Supporter of
- Member: High Flights Soaring Club,
life member 1-26 Association,
life member Antique Airplane Association.
- Competitive Masters
Please contact me at
one of these places.
- Photos of the
Flyin at Schantz
(also see the
vimeo from HiCountry)
- Murrish's amazing
Mustang ride - the story and the entire set of photos,
- Airventure 2009 from
The "ride" is Bill Murrish's Mustang rides, one of the best rides
ever - they beat the aerodrome up for several minutes.
- Wagon Train two-ship
with Bill Murrish
- Oshkosh 2007
Brian's Wedding and
some photos from the
little cameras 14-Feb-2006
- 2006 Big East
Conference photos/U of L swimmers
- David Griffiths, who hails from southern Victoria in Australia, had
(in 2005) a 1956 180 painted in a manner similar to mine.
I've posted some of the photos he
Interesting to compare to mine,
and also to
mine as it was painted when it
left the factory.
- pictures from our wonderful trip last year to Beaumont, Kansas
- pictures from last year's Fly-in/camp at Marble, Colorado
hosted by CPA.
- Michelle's pictures
- New Orleans Jazz Festival
- Easter, random pictures
- 2004 Conference Swim Meet
by ConferenceUSA -- pictures from participation by Lousisville
- Here are some photos, mostly
taken during our parent weekend visit to
- More 55A pix, and a RMGHWTMF
group visit to the Runaway Inn
(also see www.therunawayinn.com)
- 55A gets new paint
- Steamboat and Taking
Katy to Scripps 8/2003
- Katy's graduation, 5/2003
- Vegas, Conference, Prom, Towing -- 2003
- Trip to CA for Thanksgiving 2002
- Aerial shots of cool airplanes
- 55A Travels to Grand Junction
(pictures by Jeff Larsen)
- 55A travels to Colorado
- Disney World trip (Nov 2000)
- Linda's Day off in England (Autumn, 2000)
- Brussels photos
- A High School graduation
- New Orleans
- Frustrated? Click here.
This is a free service of this web page.
And finally, an interesting tidbit & website: